The CPRI patch cords are standard size for Duplex LC Connectors, widely used in FTTA, Base station, and the outdoor waterproof condition. Spring supplies FTTA (Fiber to the Antenna) DLC (Dual LC Connector) SM GYFJH 2G.657A patch cord for TD-SCDMA, WCDMA,CDMA2000, Wimax, 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G Base Station BBU-RRU outdoor. These products are good for CPRI application.
1. The CPRI patch cords are used for outdoor RRU transmitting optical signal and remote fiber feeder etc;
2. Standard Duplex LC connector, well connected with standard LC adaptor
3. Available Single mode and Multimode
4. IP67 protection, salt-mist proof, humidity proof, dust proof
5. Low insertion/return loss, steady optical transmitting.
6. Light weight, waterproof, dustproof, moisture proof, Metal hard housing.
7. 500cycles Mechanical life
8. Easily add/install jumper cables for a future expansion
9. Factory-assembled cables for a fast on-site installation
10. Flexibility with small bending radius and excellent cable routing properties
11. Equipped with customer specific power and fiber-optic connectors
2.For connection between distribution box and RRH.
3.Deployment in Remote Radio Head cell tower
GYFJH 7.0mm fiber cable:
|fiber||Single mode G.657A2|
|Material & color for jacket||LSZH black|
|Tension member||Aramid fiber|
≤ 0.4dB/km at 1310nm
≤0.3dB/km at 1550nm
|Tensile resistance(short term)||500N(no breakage)|
|Crush resistance(short term/long term)||1000N/100mm|
|inflaming retarding||IEC 60332-3|
|Authentication||Meet with RoHS &UL|
|Connector||LC, DLC, (PC/APC)|
|Insertion Loss||≤0.3dB (PC/APC)|
|Return Loss||PC≥45dB, APC≥60dB|